An Opportunity to join a Team of Driven Professionals
You will be joining a company with a proven track record of successfully delivering Industrial Technology Projects globally. Headquartered in Richmond BC, Cogent Industrial Technologies is recognized by many industry associations for its innovation and business excellence with an international presence. We are looking for an Integration Developer/Architect to join our team, who will complement our organizational culture and contribute to our vision of deploying industrial technology solutions to operations and facilities throughout the world.
We are seeking a hands-on Integration Developer/Architect who is knowledgeable in both on-premise and cloud, application-to-application integration and databases along with good application configuration skills. Responsibilities will include working with leadership and clients to document business requirements through to deployment of solutions. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about technology, as well as customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Writing Business Requirements documents along with mapping these requirements into Functional/Technical Architectures and Requirements.
- Develop, Configure, deploy/roll out, maintain, and support solutions. (i.e. SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) – Cloud and/or On-Premise for IIOT.
- Diagnose software and integration issues.
- Integrate and configure Time-series Databases (i.e. Historians).
- Integrate applications via RESTful APIs (web services).
- Plan and implement system security, including the specification and configuration of firewalls, and access permissions.
- Integrate and cleanse time series, relational and unstructured data models into solutions.
- Develop interactive dashboards and KPIs for given solutions for multiple clients.
- Provide Cloud and On-Premise remote support for clients.
- Work with sales on solutions for proposal purposes and marketing to build collateral and messaging.
We provide services in Canada, the US, and overseas; candidates must be eligible to work in Canada, possess a valid passport and driver’s license and willingness to travel if the need should arise.
Preference will be given to candidates with a degree, or diploma from an accredited IT/IS Technology/Engineer, or equivalent program and a minimum of six (6) years of progressive hands on experience as an Integration Architect. Strong written and verbal skills are a must.
Experience with some of the following technologies required: Microsoft Azure, Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence), Egnyte, Okta, Office 365, Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, vmWare, VS.Net, REST APIs, BI applications (i.e. Power BI, Tableau), Wonderware Historian, OSI PI and, IIOT, IT/OT.
The Candidate must be Aligned with our Core Values:
Integrity: We are honest and transparent in everything we do
Teamwork: Our teams are our toughest critics and our loudest supporters.
Client Centric: We understand our client’s success will assure ours.
Accountability: We honor our commitments to our clients, each other and ourselves.
Professionalism: We are qualified, skilled and have strong work ethic.
Excellence: We understand the importance of our work and always seek to improve what we do.
Result driven: We deliver results not excuses.